Titan Solar Generator with Two Batteries by Point Zero Energy
With the help of its intuitive 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter technology, the Titan Solar Generator can easily adapt to any kind of situation you throw at it. This innovative approach will give you greater portability without compromising power. By separating the battery from the other components you can add or replace batteries quickly and easily, expanding to your individual power needs. You can charge the Titan Solar Generator with Solar, Wind, and the standard AC charger, even all three at the same time.
- (1) Titan Solar Generator and Battery
- (1) Titan Expansion Battery
- (1) cigarette to SAE (for charging from a car)
- (1) MC4 to SAE (for jump-starting with a solar panel)
- (1) MC4 to Anderson adapter
- (4) 30 watt USB adapters (2 with two USB, and 2 with 1 USB, and 1 USBC)
- (1) AC charger (20A)
- (1) Manual
Titan Solar Kits
Maximize the use of your Titan Solar Generator and power up all of your equipment with these kits:
- 500 Watt Titan Flex Kit by Point Zero Energy
- 1000 Watt Titan Flex Kit by Point Zero Energy
- 1500 Watt Titan Flex Kit by Point Zero Energy
- 2000 Watt Titan Flex Kit by Point Zero Energy
- AC Inverter: 3000 watts continuous, 6,000 watts surge
- Battery Voltage: 24V
- Output Voltage: 120V AC pure sine wave
- Continuous Power Output: 3,000 watts (recommended 1500 watts with one battery pack)
- Peak Power Output: 6,000 watts
- Solar Input: volts: up to 145VDC watts: up to 2000 w AC charging: 580 watts or 1160 watts Inverter power consumption: 5-20 watts
- Number of Outlets: 6
- USB Ports: 6 smart USB, 2 USB C
- Weight: 32lbs Top Module + 35lbs Each Battery (Top inverter piece separates from the battery for easy transportation and portability)
- Dimensions: 18.5x12x12
- Removable and expandable lithium-ion battery allows you to add or replace batteries quickly and easily.
- Large battery capacity with a life span of up to 10 years.
- Large efficient inverter with a no-load power draw of as low as 5 watts, efficiency up to 92%.
- Over-sized MPPT charge controller allows you to add up to 2000 watts of solar.
- Powerful AC charger will charge your battery pack in around 4 hours with an option to add a second charger for faster charge times
- MC4 to SAE connections for jump-starting with a solar panel
- Cigarette to SAE connections for charging from a car
- WARRANTY: The warranty period for the Titan power module is two years from the date the product is received. The warranty period for the Titan solar generator lithium battery packs, whether purchased as a stand-alone product or in a system, is one year from the date the product is received.
What Are The Main Features Of Titan Solar Generator?LARGE INVERTER
The Titan's 3000-watt continuous 6000-watt surge pure sine wave inverter offers twice the capacity of other units in the market.
The 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter is extremely powerful- twice as powerful as comparable solar generators. However, it is extremely efficient with a no-load power draw of as low as 5 watts, and efficiencies up to 92%! Generally, the larger the inverter the more power it uses just to run- like a large truck burns more gas than a small car. This is quite similar to having a 500 hp race car getting better fuel mileage than a geo metro.
EXPANDABLE BATTERY CAPACITY
With its intuitive technology, the Titan's 2000 watt-hour battery can be expanded by simply "stacking" more battery packs to expand battery capacity. No need to connect wires.
The battery is removable and expandable. This innovative approach will give you greater portability and flexibility in what you can power with your solar generator. By simply adding more battery packs you can expand or replace your batteries quickly and easily. By separating the battery from the other components, you can easily carry each component.
The 2000 watt-hour lithium battery is one of the largest available in solar generators. It is about twice the capacity of similar systems, with a life span of 10 years.
With the Titan, it includes one powerful AC charger that will charge your battery pack in around 4 hours (other systems take up to 24 hours). You can also add a second charger to double the charging power (for when you have more than one battery).
HUGE SOLAR CAPACITY
With its state of the art MPPT charge controller, the Titan is capable of handling up to 2000 watts of solar. Other units on the market are only limited with up to 500 watts of solar.
By using pure, high-efficiency components, less power is wasted in running the system, giving you more power and longer run times.
With the Titan, we only used quality, reliable components. For example, most solar generators use cheap, low-quality charge controllers that cannot step the voltage down to produce high amps. Most don’t allow for voltages over 30-50 volts. The Titan, on the other hand, can take up to 145 volts. This means your solar panel wires will have very low amps running through them making them much more efficient (they will be cool to the touch where others will be very hot). It also makes wiring up your solar panels much easier and safer.
Titan Solar Generator FAQs
How Much Does Titan Solar Generator Cost?Currently, it is priced at $2,995. Kits are also available to purchase, depending on how much power you will be needing.
How Much Solar Can I Add To The Titan?Up to 2,000 watts or a minimum of 35V but not over 145V.
What Type Of Output Power Is The Titan?It runs on pure sine-wave AC.
Can I Charge My Titan With A Wall Charger And Solar At The Same Time?Yes, you can use your wall charger and charge with solar at the same time. When doing this, make sure you don’t charge over 1000 watts combined per battery.
Can I Add External Batteries To The System?Yes, the Titan is very flexible and can connect to a 24V external batteries such as (8S) LiFePo4 and AGM deep cycle batteries. However, for lithium batteries, we suggest you use ones that have built-in battery management systems (BMS).
How Many Battery Packs Can I Add To The Titan?Technically speaking, there is no limit to the number of battery packs you can add to the Titan. However, to keep charging times within a reasonable time frame, we recommend not going over 6 battery packs.
What Is The Shipping Cost Of Titan Solar Generator?For now, shipping is free.
What Is Included With Your Titan Solar Generator Order?For the Stand-Alone Titan Solar Generator, here are the following inclusions:
(1) Titan solar generator
(1) cigarette to SAE (for charging from a car)
(1) MC4 to SAE (for jump-starting with a solar panel)
(1) MC4 to Anderson adapter
(4) 30 watt USB adapters (2 with two USB, and 2 with 1 USB, and 1 USBC)
(1) AC charger (20A)