Power Panel Kit by Nature's Generator
With the dimensions of 40"L x 26.37" W x 1.37" the 100 watt Nature's Generator Power Panel can recharge the generator from a depleted battery to full capacity in a matter of 10 to 15 hours on a strong, sunny day. The amount of sunshine that Nature's Generator is absorbing will also determine the duration of recharging. Every Nature's Generator has a built-in controller that will prevent overcharging from happening. This panel is made of poly-crystalline and is reinforced with 3.2mm safety and anti-reflective glass.
You can still use the Power Panel Kit during a cloudy day because the Ultraviolet light will still reach the Earth's surface. Unfortunately, you won't get the same amount of performance as you would on a sunny day.
You'll also have no problem transporting the panel as it comes with wheels and a lightweight anodized aluminum frame. There are also two rings at the bottom of the Power Panel that will allow you to safely secure it.
Do not put the solar panel in the shade. If the environment allows, always tilt the solar panel facing the sun.
How to Use Your Nature's Generator Power Panel
- Connect the solar panel cable to the solar input port.
- You can use the four eyebolts to anchor the solar panel to the ground.
- You can use handles for cable management and predrilled 6mm holes for optional mounting.
- You can turn star knob clockwise to stop the wheel or counterclockwise to release.
Features & Data
- 50ft solar panel cable
- 100-watt panel
- Cell type: Polycrystalline
- Junction box with MC4 connector cable
- Daisy-chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and winter tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Rated power: 100W
- Voltage: 17V ~ 22V
- Fuse rating: 8A
- Cell: Polycrystalline
- Warranty: 12 Months