Inergy Apex Solar Generator
The Inergy Apex means business. Weighing less than half of the competition, this durable and versatile workhorse is indispensable for anyone that values preparedness and maximum power per weight for all situations. It can be charged via solar panels, wall charger, car charger and more so you can be confident you'll have power when you need it.
What comes with your Inergy Apex Generator?
- (1) Apex Generator
- (1) Standard Wall Charger
- (1) Shoulder Carrying strap
- (1) User Guide
- (1) 1 Year Warranty
Inergy Apex Bundle Packages
- Inergy Apex Gold Bundle Package with 5 solar panels and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
- Inergy Apex Silver Bundle Package with 3 solar panels and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
- Inergy Apex Bronze Bundle Package with 1 solar panel and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
- Inergy Apex Gold Linx Bundle Package with 5 solar panels and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
- Inergy Apex Silver Linx Bundle Package with 3 solar panels and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
- Inergy Apex Bronze Linx Bundle Package with 1 solar panel and 3 LED Base Camp Lights
Examples of what you can charge on the go with your Inergy Apex:
- Smartphone: 5-7 Watts : 100 + Recharges
- Tablet: 25-40 Watts: 40+ Recharges
- Basecamp Led: 6 Watts: 183 Hours
- Laptop: 50 Watts: 20+ Recharges
- CPAP Machine: 40 Watts: 25 Hours
- 50" LED LCD TV: 65 Watts: 16 Hours
- Queen Size Electric Blanket: 75 Watts: 14 Hours
- Microwave: 1,000 Watts: 1 Hour
- 18cu. ft. Refridgerator: 20% Duty: 33 Hours
- Ultra-lightweight 25 lbs
- 1100 Watt (1.1kWh) Power Bank Solar Generator
- Expandable with 12.6V deep-cycle lead-acid, AGM, and Inergy LIthium-Ion
- Ideal for powering RVs, laptops, cell phones, tablets, Basecamp LEDs etc.
- Lithium-ion battery - Emergency Preparedness, Portable Power Source
How long will it take to charge your Inergy Apex?Wall Charger: 12 hours (or 6 hours with a Quick Charger)
Car Charger: 11 hours (add a Car Charger here)
Solar Panel: 3-13 hours
Linx Panel: 3-13 hours
*Add your Solar Storm 100 for an even faster charge
*Add your Linx 100 Solar for an even faster charge.
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt, 3,000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 60Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High-Frequency Design.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7 x 14 x 8 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Cycles: 2,000
(1) Charging Port 1: (AC Adapter, Solar) Up to 270 W/10 Amp 12 VDC Max Solar.
(1) Charging Port 2: High current charging port for Solar, Wind, Car up to 32 V DC at 30 amps, 500 W Maximum MPPT.
(1) External 12 VDC battery bank connection.
(6) 110V AC Plugs: Up to 1,000 W continuous per outlet (10 Amp max) 1500 W max for combined AC output. 3,000W combined starting surge, pure sine wave.
(1) 30 amp RV Plug, 110 Volt, NEMA TT-30R
(2) 12V DC universal car sockets, 15amps maximum per socket.
(2) USB Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 Ports
(2) Light Port, 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector standard 50W max output per port, up to 10-5W Inergy LED lights, daisy chained together.