Numanna Organic Family Pack - Freeze Dried Food
Being prepared before a disaster strikes has never been so healthy or tasted so good. When a natural disaster hits, the last thing on your mind should be "what am I going to eat!?". Sadly this is a common occurrence when floods, hurricanes, and other sudden unexpected tragedies hit.
You can feel at ease once you've secured your Numana Organic Family pack, knowing that your family is well taken care of.
Why the Organic Family Pack is a must have for you and your family:
- Easy to make – Create a terrific organic meal for you and your family by just simply boiling water and following the easy to use directions on the bag.
- Great taste – The NuManna line of organic food storage products has the same great taste that you are used to.
- Perfect for every day use – This food is clean, healthy and packed with nutrition. Your family will want to eat it every day.
- Non-GMO, no hidden MSG and laboratory tested for heavy metals.
- Freeze-dried, high quality ingredients.
- 100% North American USDA certified.
- Resealable bags.
- Lasts up to 1 month after opening in dry form (Up to 3 months if refrigerated).
- Simple to prepare – Just add water and heat to rehydrate.
- Average cook time is 15 minutes. Others could take longer.
- Great addition to your food storage or perfect for daily use.
Organic Family Bucket includes 162 servings of organic goodness:
- Organic Powdered Milk – 40 Servings
- Organic Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 10 Servings
- Organic Classic Chili – 10 Servings
- Organic Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 10 servings per bag (x2 bags total)
- Organic Pasta Primavera – 10 Servings
- Organic Italian Pasta with Marinara – 10 Servings
- Organic Black Chia Seeds – 16 Servings
- Organic Sweet Habanero Chili – 10 Servings
- Organic Mac’n Cheese – 10 Servings
- Organic Pancake Mix – 10 Servings
- Organic Quinoa – 16 Servings
- Mylar Pouches
- Extra Heavy-duty (5.4 Mils) Ziplocked and Heat Sealed
- Oxygen Absorber in each pouch
Remove oxygen absorber before cooking. NuManna Foods uses about 1 cup of water per serving cooked. This will vary slightly among the different varieties. Specific cooking directions are included with each pouch.
Click below to view ingredients:
Co-formulated by the Health Ranger: All these meals were co-formulated by the Health Ranger, who also conducted the laboratory validation and purity testing at multiple stages through raw materials acquisition, manufacturing, and finished product.