- Ultra-lightweight 25 lbs
- 1100 Watt (1.1kWh) Power Bank Solar Generator
- Expandable with 12.6V deep-cycle lead-acid
- AGM, and Inergy LIthium-Ion
- Ideal for powering RVs
- Able to power laptops, cell phones, tablets
- It can easily power up Basecamp LEDs and others
- Lithium-ion battery - Emergency Preparedness
- Portable Power Source
Solar Storm Panel Specs:
- Solar Capacity: 100 Watts
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Voltage at Max Power: (Vm) 17.6V
- Current at Max Power: (lm) 5.68A
- Dimensions: 26.5" W x 40" H x 1.8" D
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Connection Type: EC8
- Chainable for multiple panels (up to 5)
To see the Apex Silver Linx Kit please click here:
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
(1) Charging Port 1: (AC Adapter, Solar) Up to 270 W/10 Amp 12 VDC Max Solar.
(1) Charging Port 2: High current charging port for Solar, Wind, Car up to 32 V DC at 30 amps, 500 W Maximum MPPT.
(1) External 12 VDC battery bank connection.
(6) 110V AC Plugs: Up to 1,000 W continuous per outlet (10 Amp max) 1500 W max for combined AC output. 3,000W combined starting surge, pure sine wave.
(1) 30 amp RV Plug, 110 Volt, NEMA TT-30R
(2) 12V DC universal car sockets, 15amps maximum per socket.
(2) USB Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 Ports
(2) Light Port, 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector standard 50W max output per port, up to 10-5W Inergy LED lights, daisy chained together.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt, 3000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 60Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High-Frequency Design.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7 x 14 x 8 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Cycles: 2,000
For more info please check out our Inergy FAQs here: