10 x 10 ft. Flex-Bow VX Tent by Kodiak Canvas
Free Ground Tarp With Tent Purchase!
Introducing our new VX series. We have added large triangle windows on both ends. The extra windows give you eXtra Ventilation and eXtra openness and Views. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really open the tent up. When conditions change, simply zip the windows shut from the inside. The VX series is identical to our Deluxe version with the exception that instead of funnel-flow vents, you have large triangle windows on both ends. Stainless steel, wire stake loops give superior strength and durability. Available in 10x10 and 10x14 sizes.
- Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.