How To Use Klarna
Shop now, pay later with Klarna!
Klarna introduces a system which is basically a better way to shop. Klarna provides online financial services such as payment solutions for online storefronts, direct payments, post purchase payments and more. Their core service is to assume stores' claims for payments and handle customer payments, thus eliminating the risk for the seller and buyer. Through Klarna, you can now get yourself that Solar Generator Kit that you need from Wild Oak Trail.
To use Klarna as a Payment Option in Wild Oak Trail, kindly read on.
As long as you order an item that costs $149 and up, you can apply for Klarna Financing. That means that you'll be able to conveniently spread your payments over time instead of doing a one-time cash out.
Here are the step by set guide on how to order:
1. Add your order to Cart.
2. Continue by clicking the Check out Button.
3. Fill out all the information.
4. After the information has been filled out, click on "Continue to Shipping"
5. Proceed with "Continue To Payment".
6. Tick the box that says "Buy now, pay later with Klarna".
7. Click the Button - "Complete Order".
8. Push the Button that says "Place Order".
To use Klarna, follow these three easy steps:
- Add item(s) to your cart and select Klarna at checkout and click Complete Order at the bottom of the page.
For the Monthly Financing, you may refer to this more detailed explanation:
Shop at Wild Oak Trail through Klarna, and choose a flexible payment plan to pay for your purchases over time. Monthly financing is available when you choose to open an account with Klarna at the time of checkout. This affordable and highly flexible credit line is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time. You will know if you are approved in seconds, before completing your purchase. If approved, you will receive an email confirmation from Klarna, and can manage your account through the https://app.klarna.com/login.
Do not worry as Klarna is safe. Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
- Klarna app: Log in to the app and click ‘Pay’ and then choose your account. Follow the prompts to submit your payment. Keep in mind that Klarna credit accounts cannot be paid with a credit card.
- Klarna.com: Log in to your klarna.com account with the email address associated with your account. Select the ‘Pay’ tab and then choose your account.
- Follow the Prompts to submit your payment. Again, please remember that Klarna credit accounts cannot be paid with a credit card, but can still be paid online with your debit card or bank routing and account information.