Home Freeze Dryer Small by Harvest Right
These remarkable scientific dryers form Harvest Right are the perfect addition to any home. You can completely customize these freeze dryers according to your preferred processes. Now, with the use of these inexpensive freeze dryers, you can preserve your garden produce, create the perfect emergency food supply, make camping meals and healthy snacks. Unlike other methods of food preservation, freeze-drying does not shrink or toughen the food. It is also much more effective in retaining flavor, color, and nutrition.
Freeze dry 840 pounds of fresh food per year (4-7 pounds per batch).
In a year's time, you can freeze dry 195 gallons of food.
Overall product dimensions: 16.5" W x 18.5" D x 25" H
Perfect for countertop, cart, or table.
3 trays (7.75″ W x 14″ L x 0.75″ H)
61 lbs. There is also a detachable vacuum pump that sits
outside the freeze dryer. Oil Pump: 35 lbs
The large freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 139 lbs
Item will be delivered to physical addresses, no PO boxes.
They just don’t fit.
One Freeze Dryer Package: 26”W x 36”D x 41”H.
110 volt (NEMA 5-20) outlet.
Simply filter and replace oil (unless you upgraded to an oil-free pump).
It just takes a couple of minutes.
Three-year limited warranty.
The capacity of each batch is about 1 gallon (4 to 7 lbs. of fresh food).
In a year, one can easily freeze dry 200 batches (195 gallons of food)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The entire process is automatic.
- Raw or cooked foods are placed in the freeze dryer where they are frozen to between -30 degrees and -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once frozen, the freeze dryer creates a vacuum in the food chamber.
- As the food is gradually warmed, the water turns to vapor and evaporates out of the food (sublimation).
- When dry, the freeze dryer notifies the user that the process is complete by sounding an audible beep.
- You can then remove the freeze-dried food from the dryer and place it in vacuum-sealed containers that are moisture and oxygen-proof (preferably a mylar pouch or a can) to ensure freshness until opened.
- When water is added to the food, it regains its original fresh flavor, aroma, texture, and appearance!
- Small Freeze Dryer
- Vacuum Pump
- Vacuum Pump Oil
- Oil Filter
- Stainless Steel Trays (set of 3)
- Guide to Freeze Drying
- Mylar Bags (50 ct)
- Oxygen Absorbers (50 ct)
- Impulse Sealer