The EcoFlow Portable Power Station Grounding Adapter ships in 1-5 business days.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE LOWER 48
NO TAX! LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
On the road and your electric vehicle runs out of juice? The EcoFlow Portable Power Station Grounding Adapter is here to save the day! Connect your DELTA Pro or DELTA max to your Electric vehicle for the extra mile you need in case of an emergency.
• Step 1 -Use the communication cable to connect with the communication ports (ethernet ports) of the grounding adapter and DELTA Pro.
• Step 2 - Use the AC power cable to connect the AC outlet of the grounding adapter and DELTA Pro.
• Step 3 - If using the double voltage hub to charge your electric vehicle, you need an extra NEMA 6-15P to C13 or NEMA 6-20P to C13 power cable to connect the double voltage hub and the grounding adapter. Then use the communication cable to connect the communication ports (ethernet ports) of the grounding adapter and any DELTA Pro connected to the double-voltage hub.
• Step 1 - Use the USB-C cable to connect with the USB-C port of the grounding adapter and the left USB-C port on the DELTA Max.
• Step 2 - Use the AC power cable to connect the AC outlet of the grounding adapter and DELTA Max.
• Note - Only use the USB-C Cable included with a portable power station grounding adapter. The Cable does not have any charging function, and other USB-C cables should not be used instead.
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All EcoFlow products purchased come with a limited warranty, as shown below.
BY USING ECOFLOW PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
Wild Oak Trail provides a limited warranty for purchases according to EcoFlow's imposed warranty policy. The warranty period starts when the original purchaser receives the products.
This warranty does not apply to:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Items purchased from outside of Wild Oak Trail;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Wild Oak Trail and EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact Wild Oak Trail Customer Support.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
As soon as your product is on its way out of warehouse we will email you the tracking number for your shipment.
•Free Shipping on ALL ORDERS
•No Risk Damage Policy
For more information about Shipping and Returns CLICK HERE
We care about our customers and want to offer the best prices available for our top notch products.
Conditions of our 100% Price Match Guarantee:
The item must be purchased from us before we can match it
Buy one, get one free offers and Rebates are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitors website
The competitor must be an online store, not a retail location
The website can't be a discounter or auction website ( such as eBay, overstock, etc.)
The company must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee is based on the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
Get it first. Sign up now for up-to-the-minute offers, sales and news.