Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryer Medium by Harvest Right
These remarkable scientific dryers form Harvest Right are the perfect addition to any home. You can completely customize these freeze dryers according to your preferred processes. Now, with the use of these inexpensive freeze dryers, you can preserve your garden produce, create the perfect emergency food supply, make camping meals and healthy snacks. Unlike other methods of food preservation, freeze-drying does not shrink or toughen the food. It is also much more effective in retaining flavor, color, and nutrition.
Patented technology keeps the product fresh, and preserves the potency, color, shape, and nutrition of any organic material. Perfect for freeze-drying herbs, oils, medicines, remedies, pharmaceuticals, and compounds.
Key Features and Benefits
- The freeze dryer has built-in intelligence. It automatically and perfectly manages the freeze-drying process
- The ideal vacuum pressure and drying temperature is maintained for each material – preserves freshness and potency
- 6.5 square feet of tray space
- The shelving unit holds 7 trays (each tray 7.5″ W x 18″ L x 0.75″ H)
- 4 liters of ice capacity
- Overall product dimensions: 18″ W x 21.25″ D x 28.5″ H Perfect for a countertop, cart, or table.
- 133 lbs
- 7 TRAYS
- 6.5 sq ft. tray space
- 4 LITERS OF ICE CAPACITY
Simply filter and replace oil. Takes one or two minutes.
3 year limited warranty
Each vacuum pump has been factory tested to guarantee 25 microns (25,400 Microns = 1 Inch of Hg) or better and listed CFM performance.
- The medium freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 221 lbs.
- Item will be delivered to physical addresses, no PO boxes, they just don’t fit.
- One freeze dryer package: 26″W x 36″D x 45″H.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The entire process is automatic.
- Raw or cooked foods are placed in the freeze dryer where they are frozen to between -30 degrees and -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once frozen, the freeze dryer creates a vacuum in the food chamber.
- As the food is gradually warmed, the water turns to vapor and evaporates out of the food (sublimation).
- When dry, the freeze dryer notifies the user that the process is complete by sounding an audible beep.
- You can then remove the freeze dried food from the dryer and place it in vacuum-sealed containers that are moisture and oxygen proof (preferably a mylar pouch or a can) to ensure freshness until opened.
- When water is added to the food, it regains its original fresh flavor, aroma, texture, and appearance!
Vacuum Pump Technical Specifications
- CFM: 7.2
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM
- Voltage: Standard 115V 60Hz
- Plug: US 110V
- Intake Port: 3/4 JIC ﬂare
- Intake Port: 21 oz (680 cc)
- Dimensions: 10 1/2″ H x 16″ D x 5 3/4″ W
- Weight: 35 lbs